Here are a few events coming soon or which just happened:
- [September 2019] Classification is better done with regression! That’s one of the outcomes of our paper “Distance transform regression for spatially-aware deep semantic segmentation” with Nicolas Audebert, Alexandre Boulch and Sébastien Lefèvre, out now in Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU): https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2019.102809
- [September 2019] Clément Rambour joins the lab as a post-doctoral researcher between CNAM-ParisTech (Michel Crucianu), Blaise Pascal Chair of Fondation de l’ENS (Mihai Datcu) and ONERA (Élise Koeniguer and I). He will work on multi-temporal analysis of SAR and optical data.
- [July 2019] Our paper “Multitask learning for large-scale semantic change detection” with Rodrigo Caye Daudt, Alexandre Boulch and Yann Gousseau is now out in Computer Vision and Image Understanding (CVIU): https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cviu.2019.07.003
- [July 2019] Ronny Hänsch (TU Berlin, Germany), Devis Tuia (Uni Wangeningen, NL), Yuliya Tarabalka (LuxCarta, FR) and I will give a tutorial on Machine Learning for Remote Sensing - Best practices and recent solutions at IGARSS 2019, in Yokohama, Japan, on July 28th.
- [June 2019] Our review on deep learning models for classification of remote sensing hyperspectral data is finally published (after 2 years of much debated editorial process) in GRSM: https://doi.org/10.1109/MGRS.2019.2912563. It comes with our DeepHyperX toolbox with several SOA networks for HSI: https://github.com/nshaud/DeepHyperX
- [June 2019] The JSTARS paper about the outcome of the 2018 Data Fusion Contest that I co-organized with Ronny Hänsch (TU Berlin, Germany), Naoto Yokoya (RIKEN, JP) and Saurabh Prasad (U. of Houston, US), is out! You can get it in open-access from https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTARS.2019.2911113. Please note that testing algorithms with this dataset is still possible on the IEEE GRSS DASE website
- [June 2019] Rodrigo Caye Daudt got the Best Student Paper Award at CVPR/Earth Vision 2019. Congrats!