Here are a few events coming soon or which just happened:
- [March 2020] This month, I join ESA/ESRIN in Frascati, near Rome, Italy. I will work on machine learning for Earth observation in the Phi-lab.
- [February 2020] After 12 years, I am leaving ONERA this month… Please update my contact address with the one on the left panel of this page.
- [Jan-Feb 2020] I give the Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition course in 3rd Year (M2) at Sup’Optique with Stéphane Herbin and Adrien Chan Hon Tong. Courses, exercises are available here.
- [January 2020] My habilitation (HDR) thesis is available! (in French, though). Check the summary.
- [December 2019] On Dec. 18th, I will defend my habilitation (French Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches - HDR) from Paris-Saclay University and discuss some Machine Learning Models for Scene Understanding. This public event will take place at ONERA, Palaiseau. (Full announce).